1. Recognize the importance of PFA as a leadership tool for enhancing workforce resilience and supporting optimal work performance.
2. Describe what PFA is and why it is important.
3. Identify the core components of PFA and practical ways to implement PFA.
4. Practice PFA in scenario-based exercises by identifying the need for PFA and selecting appropriate strategies for offering PFA.
5. Identify challenges to providing PFA and opportunities for suggesting additional support.
ONLINE COURSE: Building Workforce Resilience through the Practice of Psychological First Aid – A Course for Supervisors and Leaders